Monday, December 13, 2010

group project

Oh! I forgot. I wanted to give a brief overview of how our group project went. Well, it was ok. I wish that we had done something a little more creative. I really liked the videos that some of my classmates put together. In terms of our presentation, I think we communicated effectively with the class. I do, however, think that we let the videos play for too long. We should have had briefer clips. Would have helped with time. For some reason, this project was really tough to work on outside of class. We all had such conflicting schedules. That is always an issue, of course. As I mentioned in my 20 questions about the class, I think we would have benefitted from having a specific direction to work with...like if we were assigned something specific to create a group webpage about. Just a thought....

No comments:

Post a Comment